Each doctoral student in this Informatics Engineering programme at Kaunas University of Technology who aims to acquire doctoral degree has to complete doctoral studies in the scope of 30 credits, conduct original scientific research in the scientific field of Informatics Engineering and develop new scientific knowledge, present the results of his/her scientific research in national and international scientific conferences and scientific journals, write and orally defend his/her doctoral dissertation.
Programme provides doctoral students with a possibility to complete one study module at the foreign academic institution or participate in summer camp for doctoral students organised abroad and actively conduct the most advanced scientific research at the integrated centre of science, entrepreneurship and studies of Santaka valley since the first day of their studies.
Awarded doctoral degree proves that doctoral student acquired a deep academic education and is able to conduct original scientific research in the field of Informatics Engineering.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Methods of Information Technologies
- Databases and Semantic Models
- Hybrid Systems for Control and Optimisation
- Models of Information Requirements Specification
- Process Modelling and Identification
- Systems Analysis Technologies
- Software Engineering Development Technologies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences View 4 other PhDs in Informatics & Information Sciences in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- At least 2 reference(s) must be provided.
- Official legalised Bachelor’s and Master’s diplomas or a higher education degree equivalents and academic transcripts.
- Copy of passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- References by two academic referees or researchers of the science field (one must be written by the supervisor of the research topic that you are applying to)
- List of scientific publications (also accepted publications)
- Copies of scientific publications
- Research proposal
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
State funded position: 0 tuition fee; paid scholarship;
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.