Materials Engineering programme at Kaunas University of Technology aims to prepare the best qualified specialists – scientists, who are able to individually conduct the works of scientific research and experimental development, and contribute to solving of relevant scientific problems of material engineering.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Physics of Materials
- Adhesion of Polymers
- Determined Chaos Theory
- Fibre Physics
- Materials for Organic Optoelectronics
- Emission Phenomena in Surface Analysis Methods
- Mathematical Basics for Engineering Experiment Theory
- Mechanics of Composites
- Mechanics of Knits
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- At least 2 reference(s) must be provided.
- Official legalised Bachelor’s and Master’s diplomas or a higher education degree equivalents and academic transcripts.
- Copy of passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- References by two academic referees or researchers of the science field (one must be written by the supervisor of the research topic that you are applying to)
- List of scientific publications (also accepted publications)
- Copies of scientific publications
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.