Economics and Techniques for the Conservation of the Architectural and Environmental Heritage from University of Nova Gorica offers a wide knowledge of operational sciences and techniques for the legislation surrounding and management of the conservation of the architectural and environmental heritage.
Students at Economics and Techniques for the Conservation of the Architectural and Environmental Heritage from University of Nova Gorica will:
- Gain knowledge of structural characteristics and building materials.
- Adopt analytical techniques and tools in the field of restoration and conservation
- Interpret conservation and restoration interventions according to proper reuse.
- Define investment priorities and rationally manage resources for the conservation and valorisation of historic towns and landscapes, in changing socio-political climates;
- Establish a critical comparison of international guidelines for the conservation of cultural heritage;
- Apply methods of evaluation to public cultural heritage
- Identify integrated strategies for the promotion, management and development of cultural heritage markets.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics of cultural heritage and creativity
- preservation of historic urban and cultural landscape
- History and theory of the conservation of the built heritage: principles and approaches
- Integrated project work
- Research work
- Selected topics in sustainability of heritage: preservation, planning and management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 1st is from Febr 16 – Mar 30
- 2nd is from Apr 1 – Jul 1
- 3rd is from Aug 1 – Sept 1
- 4th is presented above
DisciplinesEconomics History Museum Studies
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have completed a 2nd cycle master’s study preogramme;
- Have completed at least a four-year academic undergraduate programme accredited with 240 ECTS credits;
- Have completed a uniform five year master’s study programme accredited with 300 ECTS credits;
- Have completed a specialization after previously finished professional study programme, and had passed additional study obligations within 30 to 60 ECTS credit points;
- Have completed an equivalent program abroad;
- The certificate of education
- A court-certified translation of the education certificate from the previous indent into the Slovenian or English language.
- Annual report cards, transcripts, a diploma supplement or some other evidence on the contents and duration of education;
- A short chronological description of the entire education, prepared and signed by the holder of the education certificate or his / her legal representative;
- Motivattion letter and CV.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Nova Gorica
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.