At Environmental Sciences from University of Nova Gorica students can devote themselves to researching the impact of human activities on the natural environment and the quality of human being in it, examining the consequences of changes in the environment in the future, etc.
Students at Environmental Sciences from University of Nova Gorica will gain knowledge in:
- Development and improvement of technologies for reduction of environmental pollution,
- The development and application of new technologies and methods for detection and monitoring of pollutants in the environment, ecotoxicology, renewable energy and other resources, and sustainable development.
- Air Pollution
- Nature Protection and Biodiversity Conservation
- Soil Pollution
- Water Pollution
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 1st is from Febr 16 – Mar 30
- 2nd is from Apr 1 – Jul 1
- 3rd is from Aug 1 – Sept 1
- 4th is presented above
DisciplinesSoil Science Hydrology & Water Management Environmental Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have completed a 2nd cycle master’s study preogramme;
- Have completed at least a four-year academic undergraduate programme accredited with 240 ECTS credits;
- Have completed a uniform five year master’s study programme accredited with 300 ECTS credits;
- Have completed a specialization after previously finished professional study programme, and had passed additional study obligations within 30 to 60 ECTS credit points;
- Have completed an equivalent program abroad;
- The certificate of education
- A court-certified translation of the education certificate from the previous indent into the Slovenian or English language.
- Annual report cards, transcripts, a diploma supplement or some other evidence on the contents and duration of education;
- A short chronological description of the entire education, prepared and signed by the holder of the education certificate or his / her legal representative;
- Motivattion letter and CV.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 48 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Nova Gorica
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.