Science and Engineering of Polymers and Composites from University of Minho helps students deepen the knowledge acquired by students in previous cycle courses in order to provide them a better training and preparation to the active life, so they may contribute to the advancement of current knowledge in the science and engineering of polymers and composites through a research creative, critical and independent
Students at Science and Engineering of Polymers and Composites from University of Minho will:
- develop, in a independent way, scientific work and deeply advanced research in the envisaged field
- gain advanced knowledge in the field of science and engineering of polymers and composites
- Innovation Management
- Scholarly Communication
- Project Management
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods in Engineering
- Research Methods in Engineering
- Mechanics of Composite Materials
- Nanomaterials and Nanosystems
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Physics General Engineering & Technology View 48 other PhDs in General Engineering & Technology in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Learning Agreement for Studies/ for Traineeships, which needs to be signed, dated and stamped by the student and home institution
- Copy of ID card/Passport
- Home Transcript of Records
International3250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3250 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2750 EUR per year during 36 months.
Community of Portuguese Language Countries - 3 000 EUR
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.