Outstanding representatives of the history of the Doctoral School of Multidisciplinary Medical Sciences from University of Szeged are from the field of cardiovascular pharmaco-physiology Professor László Szekeres, from the field of biochemistry and biophysics Professor Albert Szent-Györgyi (Nobel Laureate), and Professor Bruno F. Straub.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Experimental Cardiology and Cardiovascular Pharmacology
- Experimental Study of Clinically Significant Cardiorespiratory Pathomechanisms
- Clinical and experimental investigation of the pathomechanism of hypertension and the mechanisms of antihypertensive agents
- Biochemistry, Biophysics, Molecular and Cell Biology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences Biochemistry View 11 other Masters in Human Medicine in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Preveious Academic records in fields of pharmacy, medicine or related fields.
- Certificates of language proficiency in English: at least intermediate level certified by internationally accredited language examination (TEL C B2, ECL B2, TOE FL iBT test score of at least 72, or PBT score at least 550; Cambridge First Certificate at least “B”; IELT S score of at least 5.5) and on individual interview online.
- Students having previous scientific work in the above fields. Applicants should contact a relevant supervisor of the proposal and agree on the given research theme before submitting the application.
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5000 EUR per semester and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5000 EUR per semester and a duration of 48 months.
- Other fees: 30 EUR entrance exam fee
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.