- The Educational Studies: Specialization in Educational Leadership and Higher Education program at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln does not lead to Superintendent certification. For Superintendent certification, apply instead to the "Educational Administration (UNL-UNK) (EDD)" or "Educational Administration (UNL-UNO) (EDD)".
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Administrative Issues in Higher Education
- The Community College
- Administration of Higher Education Instructional Programs
- The American Professoriate: An Administrative Perspective
- Global Issues in Higher Education
- Strategic Planning
- Teaching and Learning in the Community College
- Workforce, Economic, and Community Development
- Seminar in College Student Development
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesEducational Leadership Higher Education View 23 other PhDs in Educational Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Personal Statement: Your statement should address the following three areas
- Essay: Describe what you see as one pressing educational challenge or opportunity, why this challenge/opportunity is important to address, and how you might address it through your doctoral studies and/or dissertation work.
- 2 Writing Samples
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
International21632 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 676 USD per credit during 36 months.
National11424 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 357 USD per credit during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.