DNPs are in demand across the health care industry and with our hybrid program you can obtain your doctorate in as little as 2.5 years (full-time). Transition to an Advanced Practice with confidence, while being prepared to provide exceptional high-quality care to your community.
In this Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) from the University of Arizona, students will receive a broad foundation of educational preparation in advanced care of the selected specialty population, nursing theories, evidence-based practice and quality improvement methods.
Graduates of the program are prepared as providers of care at a beginning level of advanced practice within their specialty, and as scholarly clinicians who use evidence-based practice methods to improve the health-care quality and patient safety.
Health assessment, health promotion, health-care maintenance, clinical decision-making and illness management are emphasized in the classroom and clinical practice settings.
Students complete a minimum of 1,000 practice immersion hours with extensive clinical time and a faculty-mentored DNP project. Upon degree completion, graduates will be eligible to take the national certification exam and then apply for licensure in the graduate's practice state.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Executive Health Systems Leadership
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Master's DNP
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 33 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Master of Science (MS) in Nursing degree
- RN Licensure
- Enrollment in the DNP program requires registered nurse licensure. Admission is conditional upon the individual obtaining and maintaining the license in active and good standing.
- 2 Recommendations (References) - references should be from professional colleagues (supervisors, faculty, etc.) who can comment on the applicant's desire to enroll in the doctoral program
- Complete the online NursingCAS application and the University of Arizona Graduate College application.
- Current CV/Resume (PDF format preferred) to be uploaded to NursingCAS
- Computer literacy
- Additional documentation will be required if offered admission into the program
International33320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33320 USD per year and a duration of 30 months.
National33320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33320 USD per year and a duration of 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.