By undertaking a Doctor of Education at University of Southern Queensland you will have expansive intellectual freedom to be able to make an original and substantial contribution to your area of study.
USQ academics are recognised throughout the world for their excellence in research. Some of the projects you can tap into are at the forefront of cutting edge research. As a research student you would have the commitment and support to make a difference to society in a meaningful way.
USQ is committed to excellence in research training and provide a quality research training experience for our students. We maintain our relevance in research by linking with industry and business through local and international research networks.
To start your PhD you need to clarify your research topic and seek an academic staff member to be your supervisor. This can sometimes take time so it is wise to allow several months for discussion with potential supervisors and for consideration of your application.
- Completion of the Doctor of Education will provide you with a competitive edge, ensuring you stand out for promotion opportunities.
- As a graduate you will be able to practically apply the expertise you have gained to your relevant workplace.
- You will have the knowledge to work in a variety of leadership roles within a diverse range of industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Research Methods
- Legal Research Methodology
- Research Methodology for the Human
- Research Methods in Creative Arts Practice
- Advanced Research Techniques
- Guided Arts Studies
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Teaching View 8 other PhDs in Education in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS: QLD 00244B, NSW 02225M
- Hold a Masters degree with a GPA equivalent to at least 5.0 on the USQ grade scale, or a Bachelor degree with Honours (First Class or Second Class (2a)), or equivalent qualification in Education or a cognate field from a recognised university, and
- Have a documented record of normally three years full-time equivalent of teaching or other professional experience in Education or a cognate field and current or recent employment in relevant professional practice.
International30240 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30240 AUD per year during 72 months.
National23920 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23920 AUD per year during 72 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.