- biorenewable energy and bioresource conversion technologies,
- engineering of advanced precision agriculture systems used in production agriculture,
- natural resources engineering for utilization and conservation of soil and water resources,
- advanced manufacturing and quality control technologies focused on composition, properties, and integrity of materials,
- advanced thermal-fluid systems,
- advanced composites, and
- systems modeling.
- Agricultural and Biosystems engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Scientist in a national laboratory
- Researcher in industrial research and development
- Engineering project manager
- Teacher or researcher at a university
- Design engineer
- Test engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Student Learning Outcomes
- Acquire and apply the knowledge and skills to make an original contribution to the agricultural, biosystems and mechanical engineering field.
- Conduct creative and independent research within a supportive framework.
- Understand and critically evaluate the relevant engineering literature.
- Communicate relevant engineering principles and theories by written, oral, and visual means.
- Apply engineering principles and procedures to the recognition, interpretation, and understanding of prior and current knowledge in the field.
- Exhibit an appropriate awareness of and commitment to the ethical conduct of research.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Agriculture View 30 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The application must include the application fee, all post-secondary transcripts, degree certificates, and other materials as required by specific programs before processing of the application will begin. The Graduate School employs a rolling deadline, however, students should check with their program of interest for specific admission deadlines.
- Applicants for the Doctor of Philosophy degree, 60-credit plan, must have a Master’s degree. This degree must be awarded from an approved, accredited institution. In those cases where applicants do not have a Master’s degree, departmental requirements will apply, either requiring completion of a Master’s degree or permitting an individual to move directly into a doctoral program, 90-credit plan. Domestic, international or non-degree seeking students may submit an application online.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International648 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 648 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National648 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 648 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
In-State337 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 337 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.