- Have a bachelor’s degree in nursing from an accredited program or master’s degree in nursing or a related field
- Enjoy scholarly inquiry and research
- Identify research topics or areas of inquiry that interest you
- Possess strong academic and study skills
- Nursing faculty and teaching positions
- Nurse scientist, research positions
- Organizational leadership and administration
- Policy roles
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Policy, Legislation, Economics and Ethics
- Cultural Competence in Health Care
- Philosophical Basis for Nursing Inquiry
- Theory Development in Nursing
- Qualitative Research Methods in Nursing
- Quantitative Methods in Nursing Research
- Ethical Issues Influencing Practice and Research in Health
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
or 90 Credit Plan
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 41 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The application must include the application fee, all post-secondary transcripts, degree certificates, and other materials as required by specific programs before processing of the application will begin. The Graduate School employs a rolling deadline, however, students should check with their program of interest for specific admission deadlines.
- Applicants for the Doctor of Philosophy degree, 60-credit plan, must have a Master’s degree. This degree must be awarded from an approved, accredited institution. In those cases where applicants do not have a Master’s degree, departmental requirements will apply, either requiring completion of a Master’s degree or permitting an individual to move directly into a doctoral program, 90-credit plan. Domestic, international or non-degree seeking students may submit an application online.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International648 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 648 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National648 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 648 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
In-State337 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 337 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.