Research focus areas for the department include cancer research, drug delivery, genetics, eye diseases, and neuropharmacology. The didactic courses, along with a research concentration in a specific area of pharmaceutical sciences, provide a strong foundation for academic, industry, and other research careers.
This Pharmaceutical Sciences program at South Dakota State University will be a good fit if you:
- Have an undergraduate or professional degree in pharmacy, chemistry, biology or a related field
- Have a passion for laboratory research and scientific experimentation
- Want to learn and work in a multidisciplinary research field
- Are a good problem solver and analytical thinker
- Appreciate working as part of a research team
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Regulatory affairs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Concepts in Biomedical Sciences and Pharmacogenomics
- Advanced Concepts in Medicinal Chemistry
- Advanced Concepts in Pharmacology
- Techniques in Pharmaceutical Research
- Grant Writing and Academic Development
- Advanced Concepts in Pharmaceutics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Pharmacy Health Sciences View 95 other Masters in Public Health in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The application must include the application fee, all post-secondary transcripts, degree certificates, and other materials as required by specific programs before processing of the application will begin. The Graduate School employs a rolling deadline, however, students should check with their program of interest for specific admission deadlines.
- Applicants for the Doctor of Philosophy degree, 60-credit plan, must have a Master’s degree. This degree must be awarded from an approved, accredited institution. In those cases where applicants do not have a Master’s degree, departmental requirements will apply, either requiring completion of a Master’s degree or permitting an individual to move directly into a doctoral program, 90-credit plan. Domestic, international or non-degree seeking students may submit an application online.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International648 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 648 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National648 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 648 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
In-State337 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 337 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.