Students who do not already hold a district-level (superintendent) endorsement may tailor course work in their emphasis area to meet that license requirement. Contact the Educational Leadership program from Kansas State University for current district license requirements.
The Educational Leadership program is directed by a minimum of five members of the university graduate faculty, including a major professor with substantial expertise in the area of emphasis, two other faculty members with strengths in the area of emphasis, one faculty member outside the student’s specialization, and one faculty member, appointed by the dean of the Graduate School, from another curriculum within the College of Education who serves as the chair of the examination committee for the oral defense of the dissertation.Each student’s program of study is individualized with the approval of the major professor and the supervisory committee to optimize the student’s interests, expertise, and goals.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Ethical Dimensions of Educational Leadership
- Historical and Philosophical Analysis of Leadership in Education
- Leadership for Diverse Populations
- Organizational Leadership in Education
- Research Methods in Education
- Statistical Methods in Education
- Qualitative Research in Education
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Teaching View 179 other PhDs in Education in United States
- All international students admitted to the Graduate School must demonstrate the same level of achievement as U.S. students. That is, they must hold a degree from an established institution comparable to a college or university in the United States, have an outstanding undergraduate record, have the demonstrated ability to do graduate work, and provide evidence of language proficiency sufficient for the pursuit of a graduate degree. Admission may be denied to students from technical schools, which may provide excellent training in special areas, but do not offer degrees equivalent to those of colleges and universities. As a rule, students from abroad are not admitted to nondegree status (that is, as special students). Questions about the qualifications of international students should be directed to the Graduate School.
International21524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21524 USD per year during 36 months.
National21524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21524 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State11856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11856 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.