Rigorous coursework dealing with theoretical foundations of information systems/operations management as well as important methodologies within information systems/operations management will be undertaken. This is followed by full-time research culminating in a doctoral thesis.
With the Information Systems at the University of New South Wales you will be involved in research projects from an early stage and enjoy the interdisciplinary engagement with a high-quality cohort of research students across the whole Business School. There will also be exciting opportunities to develop your teaching portfolio.Ultimately, your PhD thesis will showcase your research skills and contributions your research makes to knowledge by offering original insights into the field.
- Advanced Quantitative Research Design and Methods
- Advanced Qualitative Research Design and Methods
- Theoretical Foundations of Information Systems
- Special Topic in Information Systems and Technology Management
- 48 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Technology Management Business Information Systems
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Code: 008963F
- The equivalent of a three-year undergraduate degree plus an equivalent postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline with an overall average grade of at least 75 (Distinction).
- The equivalent of multiple undergraduate degrees (e.g. a dual degree) with at least one in a relevant discipline and an overall average grade of at least 75 (Distinction).
- The equivalent of a four-year degree of Bachelor with first or upper second-class Honours in a relevant discipline.
International37660 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 150640 AUD for the full programme during 48 months.
National37660 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 150640 AUD for the full programme during 48 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.