- The chemical sciences are of vital importance in the modern world, and the research undertaken in our Institute spans fundamental studies in theoretical chemistry and biochemistry to applications in devices and engineering. We aim for top international level.
- The links on this page should help to provide a more detailed picture of our Instituteand reveal that it is exciting environment in which to conduct research in the chemical sciences and engineering.
- Our doctoral program admits students directly after Master degree or exceptionally after a 4-year Bachelor's degree. The duration of the program is 4 years, and admission is on a competitive basis. We have actually over 200 PhD students registered. The program isentirely in English.
- Analytical Chemistry
- Chemical Biology
- Chemical Engineering
- Computational Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You will first have to fill in the online application form. You will be asked to provide information on your personal details and your academic background, the doctoral program you wish to apply to, as well as your statement of objectives and the contact details of three referees.
- You will be asked to upload a pdf version of the following documents: Official transcripts of diplomas and grades from all academic institutions of higher education you list in your application (after and not including high-school)Certified translations of diplomas and grades into English if not originally in French, German, Italian or EnglishStatement of objectives
Living costs for Lausanne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.