At Logistics and Supply Chain Management from Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) students work intensively with our faculty to create new knowledge in fields of interest such as supply chain coordination, inventory management, supply chain finance, supply chain risk management and security and supply chain innovation.
This full-time program follows the highest international quality standards for doctoral studies, from the rigorous admissions process, continuous high-performance control process, to the comprehensive exam and thesis defense, enabling graduates to take faculty positions at leading universities around the world or to become innovation leaders for international companies.
CareersOur PhD graduates are working for Universities and companies such as:
- Leroy Melin
- Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC)
- Tata Steel
- Aligned Automation
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Mathematical Programming
- Financial Systems and SCM
- Statistics and Probability Models.
- Empirical Methods
- Inventory Management.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Future applicants can submit their full application package by mid-October.
DisciplinesMathematics Finance Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 3 other PhDs in Mathematics in Spain
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- All PhD applicants must hold an undergraduate and a graduate degree (Master level diploma) or equivalent qualifications from their home countries that qualify them for doctoral studies.
- Application form
- Curriculum vitae / Resume
- Copy of your passport
- Official GRE scores
- Official TOEFL, IELTS or other similar English test (if not a native speaker)
- Official transcripts/diploma (both Master and Bachelor degree are required).
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of objectives
International8250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33000 EUR for the full programme during 48 months.
International ZLC Tuition
- 1st year: 10,000 €
- 2nd year: 10,000 €
- 3rd year: 6,500 €
- 4rd year: 6,500 €
Living costs for Zaragoza
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.