Through a minimum of 3 years, candidates develop critical thinking, formulate their own opinions, acquire research skills, and become autonomous researchers able to plan, develop, implement and coordinate research studies as well as to reason and present their findings to the international scientific community.
The Computer Science doctoral degree from European University Cyprus (EUC), announces a limited number of places for doctoral studies in the Fall Semester, in one/a combination of the following areas:
- Machine Learning
- Network Science
- Internet of Things
- Network Security and Cybersecurity
- Game Theory and Applications
- Special Topics in Computer Science
- Research Methods in Computer Science
- Computer Science Topics Research Seminar
- Comprehensive Qualifying Examination
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52.
- Research Proposal. The applicant should describe in a coherent and comprehensive manner his/her research proposal not exceeding 1,000 words including: title/research field, aims and objectives, importance of the proposed study, literature review on the theoretical background of the idea and proposed methodology.
- Official copies of bachelor’s and master’s degrees (or official letter verifying that the applicant has successfully completed all degree requirements)
- Official copies of academic transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Copies of relevant publications (up to two)
- One letter of recommendation from faculty member of higher academic institutions
- Other supporting documents such as awards, distinctions, etc.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of valid passport (for international applicants only)
International13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Tuition fees may vary based on the student's nationality.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.