The Computing - Computer Science PhD Program offered by the European University Cyprus (EUC) aims to provide graduates with the opportunity to conduct research studies in the field of Computer Science.
After completing their studies, PhD holders will be able to work as academics, researchers, scholars, experts or consultants in a variety of Computing sectors. In this context, they can be employed in the public and private sector universities, research centers or become self-employed.
They could also pursue a career as post-doctorate researchers in European and International research projects and networks which aim to enhance basic and applied research in the field of Computer Science, and successfully exploit the major research funding opportunities available.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Computer Science
- Computer Science Topics Research Seminar
- Specialization Course
- Comprehensive Qualifying Examination
- Preparation and Submission of a Thesis - Dissertation Proposal
- Ph.D. Project
- Ph.D. Thesis - Dissertation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Web Technologies & Cloud Computing
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Official copies of Bachelor and Master Degrees (or official letter verifying that the applicant has successfully completed all degree requirements).
- Official copies of academic transcripts.
- Copies of relevant publications (up to two).
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty members of higher academic institutions.
- Other supportive documents such as awards, distinctions, etc.
- English Language proficiency certificates (if any).
- Two passport size photos.
- Copy of valid passport/ identity card.
- All eligible applicants will be invited for an interview in Cyprus.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 EUR per year and a duration of 36 months.
European University Cyprus offers an extensive Financial Aid Program which aims to provide financial assistance to students who need aid in order to begin or complete their studies at European University Cyprus. There are various schemes to help students financially. European University Cyprus awards scholarships up to 15% on tuition to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their High School leaving certificate or Bachelor degree. The financial support can vary in the case of outstanding candidates.
European University Cyprus awards scholarships to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their high school leaving certificate or Bachelor degree.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.