- Account Executive
- Banking and Finance Professional
- Business Analyst
- Certified Practicing Accountant
- Corporate Secretary
Highlights of the Doctor of Philosophy (Hosted By QUT Business School) course at Queensland University of Technology
- Develop high level research and analytical skills, and depth of knowledge in your chosen field.
- Opportunity to graduate and follow an academic career in both teaching and research, or advance your professional career prospects.
- Complete in 3 years full-time or 6 years part-time.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Information Retrieval Skills
- Time-based Thesis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 9 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
You must have either:
- a completed recognised relevant honours degree or equivalent
- a completed recognised masters degree or professional doctorate (by research or coursework)
Masters and professional doctorate degrees by coursework must have a significant research component, normally not less than 25%. Holders of masters and professional doctorate by coursework must:
- have a minimum grade point average (GPA) score of 5.0 on QUT's 7 point scale; and
- present evidence of research experience and potential for approval
International30300 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30300 AUD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National26800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26800 AUD per year and a duration of 48 months.
- Internationals: $30,300 - $36,800
- Nationals: $26,800 - $33,300 per year full-time if you exceed the maximum time under RTP
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.