- This course is for experienced practitioners, leaders in their field
- Explore artistic and design practice in a range of settings, or consider creative enterprise and related tertiary teaching
- Experience engaging workshops with online materials and support including the conceptual tools required for analysis and reflection on practice
- Design, implement and evaluate industry based research projects
- Make invaluable industry connections and be part of a dynamic research community
- The Creative Industries Faculty is a national leader in advancing practice-led research.
Careers and outcomes
This Doctor of Creative Industries at Queensland University of Technology facilitates a nuanced and refined understanding of practice, enabling highly-skilled, leading artistic and design practitioners, and those engaged in creative enterprise or teaching in the creative industries, to break new ground and lead their field in innovative thinking.
- Approaches to Research in Creative Industries
- Research in the Creative Sector
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Design Visual Arts View 7 other PhDs in Visual Arts in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A relevant four-year bachelor degree with first-or second-class division A honours, or
- An appropriate masters degree, and
- Two years of practice at an advanced level in a position of responsibility in the creative industries.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.