During the Molecular, Cellular and Integrative Physiology program, students gain in-depth knowledge in their field of specialization and related fields, conduct an original research project, and develop oral and written communication skills. After completing the program, students may pursue a career in research or teaching.
Molecular Physiology and Biophysics option:
- This option provides students with in-depth knowledge and resources so that they can develop their creative talents through a cutting-edge research project on the structure and role of biological membranes along with the structure and function of different membrane proteins in normal and physiopathological conditions.
- PhD Seminar
- Molecular Physiology and Biophysics
- PhD Comprehensive Examination
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have an MSc or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline.
- Have obtained a grade-point average at the graduate level of at least 3.3 out of 4.3 or the equivalent.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of French.
- Have satisfactory knowledge of English and show proof of proficiency before being accepted into the second year of the program.
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge of any other language deemed necessary for their research.
International14696 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7348 CAD per semester during 48 months.
National7402 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3701 CAD per semester during 48 months.
Tuition per session.
Living costs for Montréal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.