The Neurological Sciences program at University of Montreal gives students essential preparation for a career in research, teaching or practice in the following fields: cellular and molecular neurobiology, neuroanatomy, neurochemistry, neurophysiology, neuropharmacology, neuroendocrinology and neuropsychology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- PhD Comprehensive Examination
- Language Pathology
- Systems Neuroscience
- Methods in Cognitive Psychology and Neuropsychology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have an MSc (Neurological Sciences) or an equivalent degree in a relevant discipline.
- Have obtained a grade-point average at the graduate level of at least 3.3 out of 4.3 or the equivalent.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of French.
- Demonstrate satisfactory knowledge of English and show proof of proficiency before being accepted into the second year of the program.
International14696 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7348 CAD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National7402 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3701 CAD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
Tuition per session.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.