Birmingham City Business School from from Birmingham City University, have a long and successful history in the field of Business Research Degrees. The wide range of experiences, skills and specialisms within the faculty allow us to have one of the most diverse business research degree portfolios in the country.
There are a number of key themes underpinning research in Birmingham City Business School:
- Change management and organisational development/transformation
- Leadership and multi-unit management
- Complexity, behavioural & neuroscience approaches to leadership
- Exploration of contemporary issues in international and comparative human resource management
- Financial management
- Marketing Strategy & E-Marketing
- Strategic Change & Strategy Formulation
- Strategic leadership and effective decision-making
We work closely with all kinds of companies to produce collaborative and bespoke research projects and engage in knowledge transfer partnerships (KTPs) throughout the UK and beyond. All of our research feeds back into our innovative undergraduate and postgraduate programmes,
- Business start-up and entrepreneurship,
- Management and governance,
- HRM & International HRM
- Business strategy, and
- 30 months
- 47 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 62 other PhDs in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- Applicants are required to hold a minimum of a 2:1 Honours degree, in a discipline related to business, to be considered for a PhD.
- Some PhD opportunities, such as those funded by a particular research council, may additionally require a Masters level degree.
- Justification for Study
- Outcome of he Study
- How will the completed PhD contribute to the body of knowledge associated with this subject?
- Research Methodology
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.