- We have assembled a flexible program that includes lecture and laboratory courses and teaching experiences, together with the opportunity to undertake forefront research with access to the latest technology and equipment.
- The Graduate Field of Biochemistry, Molecular, and Cell Biology provides top ranking, multidisciplinary training in diverse aspects of biological and biomedical sciences
- The Field is supported by over 50 faculty. Our strengths range from structural and cellular biochemistry to developmental biology and molecular genetics.
- Research topics include transcription, DNA replication and repair, RNA biology, membrane trafficking, the cytoskeleton, signal transduction, metabolic regulation, enzyme structure and mechanism, organelle function, biophysics of protein-protein and protein-lipid interactions, and virology.
- The model organisms used in BMCB labs include bacteria, yeast, plants, C. elegans, Drosophila, mouse, and cultured human cell lines. Our program includes lecture and laboratory courses, at least one semester of teaching experience, and a research-intensive thesis project.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A statement of purpose
- English language proficiency
International20800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20800 USD per year during 72 months.
National20800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20800 USD per year during 72 months.
Living costs for Ithaca
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.