Bioengineering from University of California, Berkeley is both interdepartmental and intercampus. It combines related interests and research activities of faculty from 15 departments at Berkeley with those of the faculty from three professional schools (Dentistry, Medicine, and Pharmacy) at San Francisco.
Students at Bioengineering from University of California, Berkeley will:
- learn to bring the methods of modern engineering
- bear on problems in biology and medicine,
- learn how to teach others to do the same.
- Anatomy, physiology, and biology
- Biochemistry and intermediate chemistry
- Engineering and computer science
- Mathematics and statistics
- 66 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Biology View 45 other PhDs in Biomedicine in United States
- The Online Application
- Emphasis of Specialty Area of Study (First and Second Choice)
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- A Completed Recommendation Waiver Form (to be completed online)
- Unofficial Transcripts (submitted online)
- Conversion of GPA (for International Students Only)
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Application Fee
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) Official Scores
International11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5721 USD per semester during 66 months.
National11442 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5721 USD per semester during 66 months.
Living costs for Berkeley
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.