- Our Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering students are developing pressure-sensitive paint for aerodynamic measurements; creating the tech for distributed aircraft engine control implementation; improving the performance of supersonic aircraft; and much more. Your work at The Ohio State University will help you soar to new heights.
- Dynamics and Control
- Flight Mechanics
- Structural Mechanics
- Fluid Dynamics and Aerodynamics
- Propulsion and Power
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 132 other PhDs in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Statement of Intent
- Curriculum Vitae
- One official scanned transcript (front and back) per institution attended
- 3 Letters of Reference
- Official GRE scores reported via ETS Please NOTE: Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, the Department has decided to remove the GRE requirement for all autumn 2021 Aerospace Engineering masters and PhD applicants.
- Official TOEFL scores reported via ETS (International applicants only)
International40605 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40605 USD per year during 36 months.
National37396 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37396 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State12679 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12679 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Columbus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Graduate and professional students at Ohio State have a variety of funding options available to them, including associateships and other employment, fellowships, loans and scholarships.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.