- The Interdisciplinary Biophysics Graduate Program at The Ohio State University trains students in quantitative approaches to cutting edge biomedical problems. The program crosses 6 colleges and comprises 83 faculty in 33 departments. The program enrolls students with undergraduate degrees in the physical sciences, life sciences, engineering and mathematics, and provides individualized course work based on each student's background and field of interest.
- Each student is trained in one or several world-class laboratories covering the broad range of techniques from femtosecond spectroscopy to whole body imaging, from X-ray or NMR structure determination to muscle physiology, or from computational biology to patch clamping. This rigorous training lays the foundation for a successful career, no matter if as a faculty member at an academic institution, CEO of a biotech startup company, or as a patent attorney.
Students in our program actively participate in original research and develop fundamental knowledge in the following areas:
Submit documentation that demonstrates fulfillment of the following:
- A baccalaureate or professional degree (or equivalent foreign credential)
- A minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Prerequisite training that will enable you to pursue your program
- Standardized test score (GRE or GMAT)
International40507 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40507 USD per year
National37140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37140 USD per year
In-State12424 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12424 USD per year
Living costs for Columbus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Graduate and professional students at Ohio State have a variety of funding options available to them, including associateships and other employment, fellowships, loans and scholarships.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.