- The PhD Business Administration programs at The Ohio State University build on a tradition of excellence in scholarship within Fisher College of Business - a tradition that provides you with perspective, expertise, and skills necessary to reshape the business world.
- The greatest strength of the program is Fisher's top faculty, and their emphasis on research and teaching. The facilities and resources of The Ohio State University campus enhance the doctoral experience. Another strength is Fisher's proximity to the corporate headquarters of a variety of businesses within the technology, service, and manufacturing sectors. Our involvement with the business community in Columbus which offers extensive access to research sites and senior executives.
- Fisher strategically manages the size of its PhD program through careful analysis of market and budgetary conditions and other factors. The result is a small and efficient, high quality program. If you seek to develop your talents and pursue academic inquiry of highest quality, we invite you to explore doctoral study at Fisher College of Business.
Doctoral students who choose business administration can select from a number of areas of emphasis:
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Organizational Behavior
- Operations Management
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 10 other PhDs in International Business in United States
Submit documentation that demonstrates fulfillment of the following:
- A baccalaureate or professional degree (or equivalent foreign credential)
- A minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Prerequisite training that will enable you to pursue your program
- Standardized test score (GRE or GMAT)
International41029 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41029 USD per year during 60 months.
National37140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37140 USD per year during 60 months.
In-State12424 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12424 USD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Columbus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
All admitted students into any of the Fisher PhD programs are fully funded, including a stipend and tuition costs. The funding may come in the form of fellowships, research assistantships, teaching assistantships, supplemental grants, etc. Applicants to any PhD program do not need to do anything to be considered for funding - if an applicant is admitted, s/he is funded.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.