- World population growth and increased environmental concerns have spurred the need for civil, environmental and geodetic engineers. CEGE addresses these societal needs by preparing graduates to contribute to the improvement of infrastructure management and the protection of the environment. The Civil Engineering programme is offered at the The Ohio State University.
- Additionally, a dual MS degree is offered in Urban Transportation Planning in conjunction with the Department of City and Regional Planning in the Knowlton School.
- Construction Engineering and Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Geoinformation and Geodetic Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 121 other PhDs in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Submit documentation that demonstrates fulfillment of the following:
- A baccalaureate or professional degree (or equivalent foreign credential)
- A minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Prerequisite training that will enable you to pursue your program
- Standardized test score (GRE or GMAT)
International40605 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40605 USD per year
National37396 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37396 USD per year
In-State12679 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12679 USD per year
Living costs for Columbus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Graduate and professional students at Ohio State have a variety of funding options available to them, including associateships and other employment, fellowships, loans and scholarships.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.