You'll learn from some of the brightest faculty who are experts in a broad range of educational disciplines.
They will give you the knowledge to earn a bachelor's, master's or doctorate degree. We also can teach you the skills needed for graduate specializations, licensure and endorsements. No matter the education you seek, Educational Studies can help you achieve it.
Educational Studies - Doctor of Education offers two specializations for the Education Doctorate (EdD).
- The EdD in Educational Studies focusing on Educational Administration at The Ohio State University is a cohort-based program focused on P.L.A.C.E. @ OSU, a place-based leading and learning framework that uses a combination of concept-based curricula that includes practice and problem solving in context to advance the professional skills of practitioners, scholars and other professionals. This specialization brings together professionals whose primary focus is PreK – grade 12 education.
- The EdD in Educational Studies specializing in Higher Education and Student Affairs (HESA) is meant to prepare graduates for leadership roles in a variety of higher education contexts. The specialization aims to develop scholarly practitioners that understand the importance of equity and social justice, who can respond effectively to the problems and issues of contemporary practice in higher education.
- Counselor Education
- Educational Administration
- Educational Policy
- Educational Psychology
- Higher Education and Student Affairs
- Learning Technologies
- Philosophy of Education
- Quantitative Research, Evaluation and Measurement
- Educational Evaluation and Research
- Educational Statistics and Research Methods
- Educational Assessment, Testing and Measurement
Submit documentation that demonstrates fulfillment of the following:
- A baccalaureate or professional degree (or equivalent foreign credential)
- A minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Prerequisite training that will enable you to pursue your program
- Standardized test score (GRE or GMAT)
International40885 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40885 USD per year
National37318 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37318 USD per year
In-State12802 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12802 USD per year
Living costs for Columbus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Graduate and professional students at Ohio State have a variety of funding options available to them, including associateships and other employment, fellowships, loans and scholarships.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.