Educational Studies faculty at the The Ohio State University incorporate expertise from a broad range of disciplines across the social sciences, humanities and cognate disciplines.
- Our highly ranked graduate programs are distributed into these specializations offering a PhD.
- You can expect a unique one-on-one experience when you seek a degree from Educational Studies. We mentor students, like you, to become leaders in education who are at the forefront of creating sound educational policy.
- You'll learn from some of the brightest faculty who are experts in a broad range of educational disciplines.
- They will give you the knowledge to earn a bachelor's, master's or doctorate degree. We also can teach you the skills needed for graduate specializations, licensure and endorsements. No matter the education you seek, Educational Studies can help you achieve it.
- Counselor Education
- Educational Administration
- Educational Policy
- Educational Psychology
- Educational Technology
- Higher Education and Student Affairs
- Philosophy of Education
- Quantitative Research, Evaluation and Measurement
- School Psychology
- Special Education
- Teacher Education Policy and Leadership
- Workforce Development and Education
Submit documentation that demonstrates fulfillment of the following:
- A baccalaureate or professional degree (or equivalent foreign credential)
- A minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Prerequisite training that will enable you to pursue your program
- Standardized test score (GRE or GMAT)
International40885 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40885 USD per year during 60 months.
National37318 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37318 USD per year during 60 months.
In-State12802 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12802 USD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Columbus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Graduate and professional students at Ohio State have a variety of funding options available to them, including associateships and other employment, fellowships, loans and scholarships.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.