- The graduate program in natural resources is highly individualized and interdisciplinary. Students work with faculty advisors to identify course requirements and to define a research or professional project. In order to be admitted, a faculty member must express interest in supervising a prospective student, therefore it is important to correspond with potential faculty advisors during the application process.
- Candidates for a Ph.D degree in Natural Resources demonstrate a broad based knowledge in Natural Resources Management and a mastery of knowledge in one of the field’s sub-disciplines. Furthermore, Ph.D candidates demonstrate an ability to create new knowledge, and make an original and substantial contribution in a focal sub-discipline in an appropriate timeframe.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Concentrations by Subject:
- Applied Ecology
- Community-based Natural Resources Management
- Conservation Biology
- Ecosystem Biology And Biogeochemistry
- Fishery And Aquatic Science
- Forest Science
- Human Dimensions Of Natural Resources Management
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Natural Sciences Natural Resource Management View 42 other Masters in Natural Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A statement of purpose
- English language proficiency
International20800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20800 USD per year and a duration of 60 months.
National20800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20800 USD per year and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.