Natural Resources from Cornell University is highly individualized and interdisciplinary. Students work with faculty advisors to identify course requirements and to define a research or professional project. In order to be admitted, a faculty member must express interest in supervising a prospective student, therefore it is important to correspond with potential faculty advisors during the application process.
Students at Natural Resources from Cornell University will:
- Demonstrate broad-based knowledge in the discipline of Natural Resources Management.
- Make an original and substantive research contribution to one of the sub-disciplines represented by concentrations in the Field of Natural Resources.
- Demonstrate advanced research skills.
- applied ecology
- community-based natural resources management
- conservation biology
- ecosystem biology and biogeochemistry
- fishery and aquatic science
- forest science
- human dimensions of natural resources management
- policy and institutional analysis
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Natural Sciences Natural Resource Management View 13 other PhDs in Natural Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- three recommendations
- curriculum vita (CV)
- A faculty member must sponsor your application for review by the Admissions Committee. Therefore, it is important that you correspond with and obtain sponsorship from a faculty advisor during the application process
International20800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20800 USD per year during 36 months.
National20800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20800 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Ithaca
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.