Our program provides a full spectrum of research training opportunities with the underlying common theme of molecular genetics. Research in individual faculty laboratories focuses on fundamental questions in molecular, cellular and developmental biology. The Molecular Genetics programme is offered by The Ohio State University.
The graduate faculty in the department study a wide range of exciting problems in molecular genetics using model organisms. The breadth of faculty interests and expertise will ensure that any graduate student will receive a stellar education and will be exposed to research questions which align with their interests and hone their skills. The goal of our graduate program is to train scientists who will be able to establish themselves as independent researchers in academia, government or industry.
- Systems of Genetic Analysis
- DNA Transactions and Gene Regulation
- First Year Student Orientation
- Advances in Cell Biology
- Developmental Genetics
- The equivalent of a four-year bachelor's or advanced degree from an accredited college or university, earned by the expected date of entry into your graduate program.
- A minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale or equivalent) for the last bachelor's or advanced degree earned.
- Transcripts or other credentials documenting that you have completed prerequisite academic work.
- Standardized test score (GRE or GMAT)
International40507 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40507 USD per year during 36 months.
National37140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37140 USD per year during 36 months.
In-State12424 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12424 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Columbus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.