- The Chemical Engineering program at the Columbia University is the introduction to a career of advanced research in either an academic or industrial setting.
- The PhD students are a small and highly selective group who will go on to be the leaders and innovators of tomorrow's Chemical Engineering field.
- Chemical Engineering Colloquium
- Doctoral Research Instruction
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 27 other PhDs in Chemical Engineering in United States
- The basic requirement for admission as a graduate student is the bachelor's degree received from an institution of acceptable standing. Ordinarily, the applicant will have majored in the field in which graduate study is intended, but in certain programs preparation in a related field of engineering or science is acceptable.
- Official transcript copies from every post-secondary institution attended
- Three recommendation letters
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Personal statement
- Resumé or Curriculum Vitae
- $85 non-refundable application fee
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.