The Psychology (Clinical and Forensic Psychology) program at the Swinburne University of Technology will train highly qualified researchers and clinicians who can work in clinical and forensic psychology domains.
Overall the Doctor of Psychology (Clinical and Forensic Psychology) degree comprises:
- Research (thesis and embedded research in the coursework)
- Coursework component and
- Placement component
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Counselling Theory and Skills
- Advanced Psychological Assessment
- Adult Psychopathology
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Research
- Forensic Psychology, Children and Families
- Forensic Psychology, Theory and Practice
- Professional Ethics and Psychopharmacology
- Health and Forensic Psychology (Civil)
- Clinical and Forensic Placement
- Research Project (Clinical and Forensic)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Forensic Science Clinical Psychology View 7 other PhDs in Psychology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code 083182BCompletion of at least four years of studies in psychology at a high level of achievement in the last 10 years.For example:
- A four-year (or equivalent) sequence of studies in psychology at first or upper second class level in a course; or
- Courses accredited by the Epicor have equivalent overseas qualifications recognised by the APS; and
- Experience in face-to-face counselling or significant training in counselling skills e.g. Lifeline, Care Ring, counselling skills in tertiary programs or other appropriate work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36360 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36360 AUD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.