- Our philosophy is that intellectual and research interests come first, and that research methods should be tailored to fit research questions. Within this research framework, our program is designed to bring together those students who want a disciplinary base in sociology while focusing their research on organizations and their environments.
- The Management, Organizations and Sociology students at the Northwestern University become actively involved in research during their first year of study. The Management & Organizations & Sociology program develops students' theoretical knowledge and methodological skills for careers as successful and productive researchers within a business school or sociology department.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Active Research Areas (Sociology Faculty):
- culture; law, economy, and organizations; social inequality; and comparative-historical sociology.
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We accept applications once a year, fall quarter only.
DisciplinesSociology Management, Organisation & Leadership View 125 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic Background
- Statement of Purpose
- Recommendation Letters
- Test Scores
- Certification of Proficiency in English
Living costs for Evanston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.