The doctoral students benefit from ongoing project work in CERIDES (Excellence in Innovation and Technology) at EUC with particular emphasis on safety performance and safety culture in micro firms, human factors and safety cultures in critical infrastructures and risk communication
The Occupational Safety and Health program taught at the European University Cyprus (EUC) includes theoretical coursework and research components of theoretical reinforcement through the delivery of three high class fundamental classes and a research part that will concentrate in the area of choice of the candidate.
Doctoral students have the opportunity to participate in research projects and other initiatives of CERIDES (Excellence in Innovation and Technology) at our University.
Our graduates work in:
- Risk Management
- Public Policy Analysis and Research
- Health and Safety Consultancy
- Energy Industry
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Epistemology of Sciences and Occupational Health and Safety Research Methods
- Advanced Topics in Safety Management and Risk Contexts
- Special Topics in Occupational Safety and Health
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Health Health Sciences View 4 other PhDs in Health Sciences in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52.
- Research Proposal. The applicant should describe in a coherent and comprehensive manner his/her research proposal not exceeding 1,000 words including: title/research field, aims and objectives, importance of the proposed study, literature review on the theoretical background of the idea and proposed methodology.
- Official copies of bachelor’s and master’s degrees (or official letter verifying that the applicant has successfully completed all degree requirements)
- Official copies of academic transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Copies of relevant publications (up to two)
- One letter of recommendation from faculty member of higher academic institutions
- Other supporting documents such as awards, distinctions, etc.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of valid passport (for international applicants only)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Tuition fees may vary based on the student's nationality.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.