One of the main features of the Medical Doctor from Qatar University is its unique student-centered approach using a blend of teaching and learning approaches that reflect best practices in medical education such as problem-based learning (PBL), case-based learning (CBL), team-based learning (TBL), task-based learning and virtual patient learning (VPL).
Students at Medical Doctor from Qatar University will:
- develop critical thinking, reasoning and decision-making skills.
- retrieve information and encouraged to become lifelong learners and even researchers who seek continuous development.
- Integrated Organ Systems
- Hospital Training
- Surgery medicine,
- Emergency medicine,
- Mental health
- Family medicine.
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences
- English: IELTS =6 or TOEFL 520 or IBT = 68
- English and Mathematics test scores must be submitted to the Qatar University Testing Center before the application process begins.
- BMAT score of (will be defined later based on a test run)
- For international schools, letter grades will be equalized to a percentage by the Qatar University Admissions Department.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- GPA of 3.5 and more
- Have completed a maximum of 50 English Language Certificate (if any)
- Syllabi of examinations successfully completed
- Standardized test scores (e.g. GRE, GMAT)
International2486 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 452 EUR per credit during 72 months.
National2486 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 452 EUR per credit during 72 months.
QR 2,000 per credit hour
Living costs for Doha
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.