We offer a phd degree in Political Economy and Government at Harvard Kennedy School. Since that time, PEG has become the premier program for global scholars like you who want a deeper understanding of the impact of politics on economic processes and outcomes—and the reciprocal influence of economic conditions on political life.
- PEG allows students to focus on an economics or political science perspective of political economy by offering prospective students to apply for the Economics track or the Government track.
- Students in these tracks become part of those Faculty of Arts and Sciences departments while completing requirements in both departments.
- Microeconomic theory
- Macroeconomic theory
- Two courses in political theory or political economy
- Two courses in a major political science field
- Two courses in a major economics field
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online application form
- Application fee
- Official GRE scores; GMAT and LSAT are not accepted
- Official TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) scores, if necessary
- Official academic transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- One writing sample you have written by yourself (co-authored pieces not accepted)
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.