The ultimate goal of the Psychology program from European University Cyprus (EUC) is to train early stage researchers to become independent and to be able to carry out rigorous research in their chosen field of interest. Successful candidates will be expected to work in universities and research institutes and organisations in Cyprus and abroad or to establish their own practice.
Our graduates work in:
- Mental Health Services
- Clinical Psychology
- Independent Practices
- Human Resources Management
- Educational Psychology
- Applied Research
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Research Methology
- Advanced Statistics
- Preparation and Writing of the PhD Dissertation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling Educational Psychology View 4 other PhDs in Psychology in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52.
- Research Proposal. The applicant should describe in a coherent and comprehensive manner his/her research proposal not exceeding 1,000 words including: title/research field, aims and objectives, importance of the proposed study, literature review on the theoretical background of the idea and proposed methodology.
- Official copies of bachelor’s and master’s degrees (or official letter verifying that the applicant has successfully completed all degree requirements)
- Official copies of academic transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Copies of relevant publications (up to two)
- One letter of recommendation from faculty member of higher academic institutions
- Other supporting documents such as awards, distinctions, etc.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of valid passport (for international applicants only)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR per year during 36 months.
- Tuition fees may vary based on the student's nationality.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.