The Biological and Biomedical Engineering program at McGill University will focus on an area of choice while integrating quantitative concepts and engineering tools for the study of natural and life sciences and/or for patient care.
- As part of the Ph.D. requirement, students will integrate the scientific method, develop critical and deep thinking, and acquire advanced writing and presentation skills that will form the foundation for their future career.
- Under the guidance of their supervisor, students will tackle a research challenge and make original contributions to the advancement of science and engineering in an area of Biological and Biomedical Engineering.
- Comprehensive Examination
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Bioinformatics & Biostatistics
- Online application and application fee
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Writing sample/portfolio
- A research supervisor
- Study permits/student visas
International32244 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16122 CAD per semester during 36 months.
National5248 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2624 CAD per semester during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.