Students in the Pharmacy programme of The Chinese University of Hong Kong will also be required to attend and participate in research seminars and other activities organized by the School of Pharmacy. A total of at least 38 units with a written thesis and oral defence are required for graduation.
Fields of Specialization
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmaceutics (Physical Pharmacy, Biopharmaceutics/Pharmacokinetics, Pharmaceutical Technology)
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Drug Delivery and Targeting
- Clinical Pharmacy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Master's degree in Pharmacy or related discipline (e.g. Biochemistry, chemistry, chemical engineering, pharmacology, etc.).
- Postgraduate students with a taught master degree are encouraged to apply via MPhil Programme initially.
- A bachelor's degree, normally with Second Class Honours in the upper division or above, and have been registered in a course of study for a master's degree at this University for at least one year and have demonstrated research ability; or
- Been registered in a course of study for a doctoral degree at a recognized university for at least one year, and have been approved for admission by the Graduate Council; or
- Obtained the degrees of M.B., Ch.B., or equivalent, or under special circumstances, the degree of bachelor, for admission to programmes of the Faculty of Medicine.
International5429 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5429 USD per year during 36 months.
National5429 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5429 USD per year during 36 months.
- 42,100 HKD per year
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.