The aim of the Engineering programme at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev is to develop individuals capable of creative work in engineering science and areas of specialization in engineering research and development or teaching.
- The Department of Chemical Engineering
- The Department of Communication Systems Engineering
- The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- The Department of Industrial Engineering and Management
- The Department of Materials Engineering
- The Department of Mechanical Engineering
- The Department of Biomedical Engineering
- The Department of Biotechnology Engineering
- The Department of Software Information Systems Engineering
- The Department of Structural Engineering
- Unit of Management and Safety Engineering
- Unit of Environmental Engineering
- Unit of Electro-optical Engineering
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
A candidate requesting admission to the Winter semester (Semester A) should register no later than the preceding 1st of July; for Spring semester (Semester B), no later than the preceding 1st of January.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Environmental Engineering Software Engineering
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The candidate must have earned a Masters' degree in a program requiring the submission of a Masters’ Thesis from B.G.U. or another comparable academic institution, and must have high grades from the Masters’ studies and Thesis.
- Candidates who have not yet fulfilled their Masters’ degree requirements may be accepted conditionally, contingent upon their proper completion of supplemental studies; this is a temporary status that may be conferred for only one semester.
International5448 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5448 USD per year during 48 months.
- First and second year - 40% a year out of 17,328.75 ₪ ~ USD 5,000$ (varies according to CPI index)
- Third-year and up - 10% a year out of 17,328.75 ₪ ~ USD 5,000$ (varies according to CPI index)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.