The aim of the Engineering programme at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev is to develop individuals capable of creative work in engineering science and areas of specialization in engineering research and development or teaching.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The vision of the Faculty of Engineering Sciences at Ben-Gurion University is both comprehensive and simple: to generate and advance knowledge in technology and to educate students to become leaders throughout modern technological society, and thereby to serve the people of the Negev, the State of Israel and the world community. The Faculty especially focuses on promoting and advancing research and development of new technologies and methodologies.
- The Faculty’s vision is highly collaborative, with many of our researchers engaged with colleagues, both in Israel and abroad, in interdisciplinary projects by the following:
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
A candidate requesting admission to the Winter semester (Semester A) should register no later than the preceding 1st of July; for Spring semester (Semester B), no later than the preceding 1st of January.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Environmental Engineering Software Engineering
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The candidate must have earned a Masters' degree in a program requiring the submission of a Masters’ Thesis from B.G.U. or another comparable academic institution, and must have high grades from the Masters’ studies and Thesis.
- Candidates who have not yet fulfilled their Masters’ degree requirements may be accepted conditionally, contingent upon their proper completion of supplemental studies; this is a temporary status that may be conferred for only one semester.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5325 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5325 USD per year during 48 months.
- First and second year - 40% a year out of 17,328.75 ₪ ~ USD 5,000$ (varies according to CPI index)
- Third-year and up - 10% a year out of 17,328.75 ₪ ~ USD 5,000$ (varies according to CPI index)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.