The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (NTU EEE) began as one of the three founding schools of Nanyang Technological University, then known as Nanyang Technological Institute. The first intake of 194 students graduated successfully in 1985, marking the first batch of NTU EEE graduates.Electrical and Electronic Engineering is offered at Nanyang Technological University.
Today, the School has become one of the world’s largest Engineering schools that nurture competent engineers. Each year, the School produces over a thousand graduates who are ready to take on great ambitions and challenges.
Students may pursue their research programme in one of the following areas:
- Clean and Renewable Energy Systems
- Efficient Energy Conversion and Utilisation
- Energy Storage Systems
- Intelligent Energy Distribution
- Power Systems and Power Electronics
- Autonomous Robots and Intelligent Systems
- Biomedical Imaging and Signal Processing
- Control Systems Technologies
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology
- Applicants from overseas universities must have a relevant Bachelor’s degree with at least 2nd class Honours upper or equivalent.
- All applicants from overseas universities must provide GRE. Applicants from India may use Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) in place of GRE.
- For applicants whose native language is not English, a good TOEFL score is required. IELTS may be submitted in place of TOEFL.
International14326 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14326 USD per year during 24 months.
National6698 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6698 USD per year during 24 months.
- Singapore Citizen: S$9,000
- Singapore Permanent Resident S$12,600
- International Student S$19,250
- NonSubsidised Fees S$42,300
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.