Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The Eynesbury College International Scholarship rewards the international graduates of Eynesbury College.
The 2021-2025 Eynesbury College International Scholarship rewards the international graduates of Eynesbury College.
- Available for graduates of Eynesbury College commencing at the University of Adelaide;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Be a graduate of Eynesbury College;
- Minimum grade to be eligible is 319 or above for Foundation, or a GPA of 3.0 for Diploma;
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Enrol in a full time study load for each study period of the degree;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these scholarships:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one degree to another prior to successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers)
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship covering tuition fees awarded by a recognised scholarship awarding body such as a government ministry or department
- Applicants for Masters by Research or PhD programs;
- Applicants for certain programs; see the scholarship terms and conditions for a list of excluded degrees.
Study experience required
It is not necessary to apply for The Eynesbury College International Scholarship because this scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements. Scholarships will be confirmed at the point of acceptance.