Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The EGA IfWH BAME PhD Scholarship aims to enable UK students from backgrounds under-represented in UCL EGA Institute for Women's Health, to pursue their postgraduate studies at the EGA Institute for Women's Health.
£5,000 per year for 3 years towards tuition fees
- Black or Black British Caribbean,
- Black or Black British African,
- Mixed White and Black Caribbean,
- Mixed White and Black African.
And also must:
- Be UK domiciled with Home fee status
- Have an offer of admission to an IfWH programme of study
- Be in financial need as assessed by UCL (an assessed household income of less than £42,875)
Study experience required
Submit your personal statement and application form to the Administration Team