Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The International Onshore Merit Scholarship is offered to international undergraduate and graduate students.
The scholarship offers a $10,000 amount, to help you with your studies
You are eligible if you:
- Are an international student
- Have completed your most recent qualification in Australia
- Have achieved a competitive score as determined by the University when ranked among the pool of offer holders for programs in their commencement semester.
- Have received an offer to study full-time at UQ commencing Semester 1 or 2, in an eligible program. This includes most undergraduate and postgraduate programs with a few exceptions. Check the terms and conditions to see if your program is eligible.
- Have satisfied the program entry and English language proficiency requirements
- Will enrol full-time.
And you have not received:
- Another scholarship from UQ
- A full scholarship or sponsorship from another organisation (applicants with partial scholarships or sponsorships may be considered).
Study experience required
You don't need to submit an application for this scholarship.
When you apply to study a program at UQ, you're automatically considered for this scholarship if you meet the eligibility criteria.