Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The Wagga Wagga Staff Social Club Scholarship has been generously donated by the staff of the Wagga Wagga Social Club to support students studying on the Wagga Wagga Campus who are in genuine financial need with the costs associated with completing their studies.
The scholarship consists of a one off payment of $5,000.
- Preference will be given to students facing financial hardship, circumstances or disadvantage that impact on your ability to study (please include in your application the situation faced, how you have overcome it and how this scholarship will assist you in obtaining your study goals).
- Academic achievement is important. First-year applicants must provide evidence of past academic achievement (not just results in the HSC). Continuing students must have a credit grade average (5.0 and above) unless they are applying on hardship grounds.
- Applicants must include in the additional question field information of no less than 200/500 words
- Outlining their personal circumstances in line with the scholarship criteria
- Describing career goals and aspirations
Study experience required
Before you submit your application, please ensure you have attached the following to your application:
Up to date resume
ATAR or equivalent (If you have left school in the last year)
Your current GPA (Continuing students ONLY)