Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
If you are a citizen of a Latin American country this bursary provides a tuition fee discount on your ELICOS program.
- For 2022 commencement: 25% of the total program fee for an ELICOS program (you pay $367.50 per week after the discount) and Enrolment fee of $260 to be waived
- For 2023 commencement: 35% of the total program fee for an ELICOS program (you pay $318.50 per week after the discount)
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Latin America countries
- applying from Australia or overseas
- enrol in an English for Academic Purposes program at RMIT English Worldwide
- not be the recipient of any other English Language scholarship (including external scholarships)
- be a commencing RMIT English Worldwide student (including extending your program in Australia).
- The bursary will be paid towards the tuition fees of the ELICOS program.
- Students may apply and be awarded the bursary for more than 10 weeks.
- This bursary cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in either 2022 or 2023.
- RMIT has the authority to cease offering this discount at any time.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
Study experience required
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Your offer will be issued with the discount applied (subject to availability)
Closing date: Until December (or until all places are filled).