Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
Ajou Global Scholarship is available to international new students, enrolling in a Masters or PhD programme within the university.
The scholarship is worth:
60% tuition fee waiver for Masters programme;
80% tuition fee waiver for PhD programme.
- Students of Medical Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Nursing and Molecular Science & Technology are excluded from the above scholarship(These students follow the scholarship system of the respective departments)
- Students who are from English mother-tongue country will be awarded “Ajou Global Scholarship(Master’s, Doctoral) by substituting certificate of higher education with English as a medium of instruction for official language score”
- To be granted Scholarship continuously, students should take at least 4 credits and maintain a GPA of 3.5 or higher without F or U in each semester (Masters: up to 4 semesters, Doctoral: up to 6 semesters, Integrated Program: up to 8 semesters)
- For Integrated Students will be given Master’s Scholarship for 1~4 semesters and Doctoral Scholarship for 5~8 semesters
- Advanced Standing in English or Korean Proficiency Test (TOPIK, TOEFL, IELTS, TEPS )